Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Not sure what is happening  (Read 360 times)

Offline fireman130

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Not sure what is happening
« on: July 09, 2013, 02:31:46 PM »
I am new at this, I am just looking for some way to vent or some advise.  I am a truck driver/yard jockey I was born with cavovarus feet, (really high arch unstable ankles).  I have recently broke my foot for a second time do to my foot condition and now am unable to work.  The first time required surgery and this time is looking like it will also.  I get so depressed sitting in the house all day knowing I can't work, and my wife is out making money to pay the bills, and now my Dr, says I may never be able to drive a truck again because of all the climbing in and out of the truck all day.  Just looking for some advise on how to cope with this whole mess.   :fragend005:
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: Not sure what is happening
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 09:47:03 AM »
I think you see your life for good due to your injury. Been the type of person that you might be, you want to work. You don't want to have sit around the house all day. You want to be out earning. Now, next time you talk to your doctor, ask him what other types of jobs are out there that you can do. I am sure there are other types of work. That don't involve any tricky leg movement at all. That is something to look in to. You are simply a proud man. And the thought of not working is getting you down. Look for other options.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: