Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Netflix  (Read 1814 times)

Offline Walnut

• Rec's: 3
    • Poke This Member
Re: Netflix
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2014, 08:05:23 PM »
Ive used Netflix to catch up on a lot of shows . The Tudors, Lonmire (LOngmire is great if you like mysteries), man I cant even remember what I have watched on netflix.
I know as of right now I have finished or caught up on all the latest episodes of  Hell on Wheels, Sons of Anarchy, The Tudors, Longmire, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Penny Dreadful, Banshee, Breaking Bad, Jericho, Weeds, probably some I missed.
I plan on watching, Camelot, The Dome, The Following and a few more.
Bookmark and Share
I am horrible about forgetting which threads I have replied to. If you dont get a reply back from me feel free to message me.

My screen name used to be "Nutty" Ive been a member since 2008. I forgot what email I used back then so I cant login to my old name.

Offline TyeDyedButterfly

• Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2014, 08:12:27 PM »
I love Netflix for the movies not so much into series but for the price it is really great and someone like you and many more that love tv series it is really even more worth it and I also realized the more you watch they more they change the movies which is really cool.
Bookmark and Share
PEACE, LOVE AND HAPPINESS !

God is Good all the Time! All the Time God is Good! :)

Offline Beth0810

• Rec's: 7
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2014, 10:04:27 AM »
I just finished watching Fringe, which is awesome.  Warehouse 13 is good. Torchwood, Doctor Who, Arrested Development, Sherlock...
Bookmark and Share

Offline shaggy

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2014, 06:20:26 PM »
a lot of people bash on netflix for not having new movies and having too many 'old' movies but thats what i like about netflix. old movies are usually better than the new ones anyways   ;D
Bookmark and Share

Offline Walnut

• Poke This Member
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2014, 11:06:11 AM »
dont forget about the netflix original series house of cards with kevin spacey. 2 seasons so far. show is addicting!
Bookmark and Share
I am horrible about forgetting which threads I have replied to. If you dont get a reply back from me feel free to message me.

My screen name used to be "Nutty" Ive been a member since 2008. I forgot what email I used back then so I cant login to my old name.

Offline poppadr3w

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2014, 01:27:07 PM »
My fiancee and I are currently working on Breaking Bad (We are at the end of season 4). I don't want to finish it because it is so good! :(

But after that she wants to watch "Orange is the new Black" (I think that's the title), so we'll give that a shot.

Otherwise, I like watching stand-up comedy from time to time.
Bookmark and Share

Offline CanadianWhatnot

• Rec's: 0
  • Uh..
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2014, 07:14:11 PM »
Canadian Netflix has a lot less selection, but I've been watching The West Wing quite a bit for some reason.
Bookmark and Share

Offline HNDFL

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
  • Never Give Up Never Back Down
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2014, 09:29:11 PM »
Well with my interest in Military and weapons. I watch a lot of the shows on Military Training. Then who doesn't like a good old comedy!

Also I enjoy the Walking Dead but it's not for everyone
Bookmark and Share
"An anxious heart weighs a man down, but a kind word cheers him up"-Proverbs 12:25

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."-John 14:27

Tags: