Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Battling with my fear, succeeded at first, now is back.  (Read 555 times)

Offline puppyswan

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Battling with my fear, succeeded at first, now is back.
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2014, 01:36:00 AM »
Okay guys, it's been awhile and I was completely over my fear however recently a bat was found in the cafeteria on the wall directly next to wear I sit. I didn't actually know about it until after lunch whenever my friend told me about it. During the lunch, the teachers made us leave a little earlier however but because I didn't know there was a bat, I stayed with my friends about 3 minutes longer than everyone else. My friend left 3 minutes earlier and said at that time the bat was still sleeping on the wall. However, because I left later I'm worried that the bat somehow woke up and flew down and scratched my finger and I didn't know about it. On my finger thay day I saw a very very tiny scratch that had some dried blood on it about 30 minutes after the incident. I don't think there was anyone left in the cafeteria ehind me to see a bat but I can't be for sure. I washed my hands with soap just in case however now it is torturing me. I don't remember feeling scratched but I am a pretty unaware person. What should I do? The school didn't report the incident either or get it tested I'm pretty sure because I've been checking the news and the school website. The eachers ran off before me.
Bookmark and Share

Offline puppyswan

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Battling with my fear, succeeded at first, now is back.
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2014, 05:41:19 AM »
Can anyone help??
Bookmark and Share

Tags: rabies 

anything