Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Battle with Anxiety Log  (Read 1623 times)

Offline nemmm

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Battle with Anxiety Log
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2013, 01:15:31 AM »
Day 13

Medications taken: 20mg cipralex and 0.5mg klonopin in morning at around 10:30

Had 2 wisdom teeth out today, procedure was much better than I expected it to be and much easier, was kind of fun to was in and out in a very short period of  time, today was pretty good except having to hold a gauze in my mouth for the bleeding, still need to talk to my psychiatrist about upping the dose or switching meds on the klonopin. Usually I get panicky in the dentist chair when laying back cause I always taking deep breaths but this time it went great no problems really.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Wumbo

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2013, 05:34:50 AM »
I have the same thing 24/7. It's anxiety. I try to feel something when I breathe, like relief I guess.
Bookmark and Share

Offline nemmm

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2013, 09:57:25 PM »
I have the same thing 24/7. It's anxiety. I try to feel something when I breathe, like relief I guess.

What has seemed to help you to make it better?
Bookmark and Share

Offline nemmm

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2013, 02:56:30 AM »
Update:

Visited my psychiatrist last week and we are gonna continue the 20mg cipralex a day and then take clonozapem as needed it has been almost a month taking the clonozapem 0.5mg daily at night mostly and I just stopped taking it 2 or 1 1/2 days ago and it seems like Im slightly more anxious its either just me or a bit of withdrawls Ill see if it goes away in a day or two if not ill take .25mg a week or so and then try cutting it out completely. Overall the Cipralex seems to be working pretty well and hope it still works better and better as the full effects kick in as its been close to a month taking it
Bookmark and Share

Offline nemmm

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2013, 01:45:52 AM »
Today was a slightly anxious day for me idk if its because of stopping klonopin or what but tonight I decided to take .25mg half of the tablet and i took that at about 12:30 AM and well see if i feel better might be a slight withdrawl so well see how it goes, I took my cipralex as normal 20mg in the morning.
Bookmark and Share

Offline nemmm

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2013, 01:25:59 AM »
Update:

Gonna be doing klonopin every 2 days for a week or so then every 3 days and so on till i can get off it I called  my psychiatrist today and he told me to try this so well see how it goes, also started day 1 of this breathing device exercises 10 minutes near bedtime so well see how that goes in 2 weeks or so. Today was a shitty day so to speak not as bad as before because I feel the Cipralex not letting it get out of control but it could be due to stopping the clonozapem cold turkey but well see how this way goes now
Bookmark and Share

Offline nemmm

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2013, 12:25:49 AM »
Update:

Took the klonopin yesterday night not taking it this night, also started doing breathing training or exercises on the frolov device, this little aparatus i ordered and got a plan for myself by email from the doctor on it, will report in 2 weeks back to them how its working it could be the cure all for this breathing issues, did session 1 last night for 10 minutes 2 seconds in the nose 6-8 out the mouth before bed in the evening will see how it goes, took 20mg of cipralex as directed in the morning.
Bookmark and Share

Offline nemmm

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2013, 03:02:32 AM »
Update: Now 3:03 AM here don't feel the need to take the klonopin today as  I really dont need it and therefore not going to take it, did 10 minutes on the frolov device breathing machine and took 20mg cipralex in the morning not a bad day but getting better, today focused only on breathing and taking deep breaths through my nose feeling better with this method will keep it on for tommorow and see how I sleep and awake.
Bookmark and Share

Offline nemmm

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2013, 01:56:01 AM »
Update:

Took 20mg cipralex this morning felt good most of the day today trying to breath mainly through my nose even when those urges come on I take it through the nose this seems to help, did breathing exercises about 10 minutes ago, also didnt need .5 klonopin today so I will use it as needed and hopefully I wont need it for a while. Hope tommorow goes good
Bookmark and Share

Offline nemmm

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2013, 02:33:41 PM »
Update for yesterday:

Didn't take klonopin again yesterday had work and had a bit anxiety at work but seem to manage it and still feel asleep pretty easily, did 12 minutes on the frolov device and took 20mg cipralex in the morning as directed, it been about a month and a few days on cipralex. Still focusing on breathing only through the nose and this has seemed to help quite a bit  we will see how it goes.
Bookmark and Share

Offline nemmm

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2014, 01:50:30 PM »
Sorry for not updating in forever, I went off lexapro and now am back on it currently at day 16, This is my second time at it and I started at 10mg and experienced side effects like loss of appetite, slightly increased anxiety, insomnia. I dont know if the meds work as fast the second time around but I hope I will feel better and better, I have klonopin but I am afraid to take it due to increased anxiety I Had when on it before idk why I get that reaction because before it worked great.
Bookmark and Share

Offline nemmm

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2014, 02:36:32 PM »
Yesterday would mark day 16 of lexapro round 2. Yesterday started out ok but in the evening got worse felt like crap going to sleep  could barely get any deep satisfying breaths and had a hard time sleeping, hopefully this med kicks in soon. I feel like I need to man up and take this klonopin and hope that it works in my favour for anxiety before When I took lexapro i took klonopin daily and it really  helped me. I am going to try taking magnesium and fish oil in the morning to see if that has any help as I have heard good things about it. I have a psychiatrist appointment this week i think thursday and I will discuss everything with him and go from there.
Bookmark and Share

Offline nemmm

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2014, 02:16:33 PM »
Day 17

Yesterday again was another high anxiety crappy day, especially through the night and I barely got any sleep, I tried to take .25mg klonopin and see how that felt didnt seem to do much. I have a psychiatrist appointment this thursday but will try to move it up forward and see if i can talk to him earlier and let him know whats going on.
Bookmark and Share

Offline nemmm

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2014, 12:33:02 AM »
Day 18

Today started out bad and ended bad. The breathing issue was there the whole day and worse into the evening hopefully I can get some sleep but im not planning on it, I took .5mg klonopin just a min ago and hopefully it will help me get my breathing better. I called my psychiatrist today and Ill be meeting hime tomorrow at 4:00 PM so its sooner than thursday I need to discuss what im going through and maybe change some meds idk if this klonopin is cutting it anymore.
Bookmark and Share

Offline nemmm

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2014, 11:40:50 PM »
Visited my psychiatrist today and Im now going to be taking 1mg klonopin at bed time and 20mg cipralex starting tommorow. Well see how it goes.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: