Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: SCARED of MS/BRAIN issues!!!! :((  (Read 401 times)

Offline bittersweetlife

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
    • Poke This Member
SCARED of MS/BRAIN issues!!!! :((
« on: March 26, 2013, 10:41:01 AM »
I don't know... i went through bone cancer fears to Hodgkin Lymphoma, Leukemia, testicular cancer, skin cancers and now to Brain issues fears like MS!
Does anyone has been experiencing some random and occasional and just seconds of muscle twitching in your legs (knees, limbs), face (eyelids, cheeks, lips) arms, almost the whole body when you're body are relaxed, just random and not really extreme twitching. I admit i am now really under stressed hypochondriac anxiety right now! i can't help it! Does Anxiety can really cause Muscle Twitching?! I've been really Hypo since Last year 2012, August?.. And it's getting worse! And here is my lifestyle habit now: I've been really physically inactive and really have a bad diet and this might be the cause of my anxiety, I know my lifestyle habit is really bad!Also i get some occasional mild headaches and pressure feeling in the bridge of my nose, I'm really wishing this is just a Tension headache which is mainly caused by anxiety/stress. I need reassurance guys :traurig001: I'm only 19 y/o and i want to achieve my dreams and do many things in life! My life right now is full of stress and anxiety!  B-;
Bookmark and Share
"There's a time & a place to die.. but this ain't it"

Hakuna Matata - "It means no worries"

“Anxiety's like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you very far.” - Jodi Picoult, Sing You Home

Offline KMH

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: SCARED of MS/BRAIN issues!!!! :((
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 10:01:36 PM »
I have had similar symptoms: muscle twitching, pressure headaches. I also have numbness and tingling on my face and both arms, hands, legs and feet as well as vision disturbances, constant headaches and ear pain. These symptoms have led me fearing MS and brain issues as well. I have been to many doctors and have had many tests and it always comes back to my anxiety. There is a really great post in orange above you should read about MS fears. I have found some relief through talk therapy, meditation and medication.
Bookmark and Share

Offline bittersweetlife

Stressed
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 11:40:12 PM »
I know that Anxiety can cause physical symptoms. Thanks for your post!  :winking0008:
Bookmark and Share

“Anxiety's like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you very far.” - Jodi Picoult, Sing You Home

Offline _rai

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Depressed
    Depressed
  • Know Jesus, Know Peace. :)
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 03:17:55 AM »
I get that feeling a lot too! I have been seeings spots on my vision, legs and arm tingling, numb feeling, shaky feeling, muscle twitching especially when I am stressed out. I get those A LOT. So don't worry.
It is all in our head! :)

For your lifestyle, you have to change it. Stop eating too much carbs and anything sugary. (yes i know it sucks but we have to do it than experience an anxiety attack everytime!
Exercise might help for anxiety too.. Limit also your caffeine intake and alcohol.
Good luck!
Bookmark and Share
She didn't know who would leave or stay. So she pushed them all away.

Offline bittersweetlife

Stressed
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2013, 07:38:14 AM »
Thank you so much for your post! Very much appreciated  :-*
Bookmark and Share

Tags: