Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: ROCD Spending Money..So Scared  (Read 334 times)

Offline keep_calm

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
ROCD Spending Money..So Scared
« on: March 13, 2013, 02:29:23 PM »
I have been stuck on this worry about my boyfriend spending too much money on little things and am worried that it will never stop. He is a spender I am a saver. He has always been fortunate to have things given to him from his family. I know I love him, but I don't want money to e the thing that tears us apart. We've been togeter for over 2 years and live on our own together. I'm very worried that when we are married and have children the money will be spent and we'll be living paycheck to paycheck. He is younger than me, but not by much and I don't want a lot of debt and I'm scared. Am I obsessed about this it's all I think about ten think about us not bein together and it makes me really scared. I focus so much on the negative things that it gets hard to remember the positive. I have had rocd about me loving him, getting tired of him and him leaving me. I know he looks to me to keep him grounded when he wants to make a purchase but I don't want the role of "mom" to him. I'm so scared.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: