Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: It could be better, but it's good enough  (Read 1131 times)

Offline wakeyshakey

• Rec's: 0
    • Poke This Member
It could be better, but it's good enough
« on: January 03, 2008, 01:18:53 PM »
2 months ago I went through a very stressful time with going back to work and sending my three babies (all under 16 months) to daycare. I did not notice any physical symptoms until this time. It started with horrible hand shakes, twitches, and sleep disturbances.  I would wake up horribly nervous about nothing at all. After quitting daycare and starting in-home care for the children, I found my anxiety subsiding but not the physical symptoms. I started reading some self-help books for anxiety and my anxiety has subsided even more and my shakey hands are hardly there anymore. However, I do seem to have a great deal of tension in my shoulders. I am also have a trembling sensation whenever i have to use my shoulder muscles. Could the tension be causing these muscles to tremble/shake?? I notice if I move slowly, they are harldy there, but when moving at regular speed  using these muscles, I tremble slightly.  I was hoping this would go away by now, but it has not and so of course my anxiety is getting bad again.  I sit at a desk all day and don't have the greatest posture and when I get home, I am lifting babies a lot.  Anyone relate? :spineyes:
Bookmark and Share

Offline GCD24

• Rec's: 0
    • Poke This Member
Re: It could be better, but it's good enough
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 06:44:05 PM »
Yeap, sure do.  I work in a warehouse where I'm constantly lifting something.  I have had this pain for about 2 months.  Not fun at all but I know what it is and eventually my body and mind will deal with it.  The trembling is there too in my left hand.  I know its hard not to get frustrated but keep pushing forward.  Every day will get better if you keep going.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: