Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: happy anxiety?  (Read 181 times)

Offline Smalm

• Live everyday like it's your last for one day will be your last!
  • Rec's: 5
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • treatment in progress, better life, no HA!
    • Poke This Member
happy anxiety?
« on: March 09, 2013, 04:02:51 AM »
Is it normal to have anxiety when you're happy, like when you're going to see relatives that you haven't seen in about a yr. or getting a hair cut, etc.? I get some sort of anxiety when I'm happy (happy or really happy)... is this happy anxiety that I get often normal? Also when I have happy anxiety my legs shake real badly like they do when I have Hypochondria anxiety.
Bookmark and Share
On medication, which is doing great! I love the major improvements it has made for me and he people around me for when I have anxiety I make others suffer, but not anymore!

Offline Mir

• Rec's: 0
    • Poke This Member
Re: happy anxiety?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 05:39:29 AM »
This may seem like a really obvious question but is it possible you're just excited? Most of my anxiety symptoms flare up something awful when I'm excited. Something I even get a facial tick! Even if you're not excited, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about dear. If you're really happy or feeling any extreme emotions, it's really normal for you to get shaky.
Bookmark and Share

Offline tinam7

• Rec's: 76
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 09:08:46 AM »
Agree there can be such a thing as happy anxiety with perhaps various manifestations. Am sure my BP jumps up when I try so hard to keep it low and even. Often I start to rattle on and on about anything and everything because I am excited and happy.

In fact, I like being able to think of it as happy anxiety and perhaps thereby able to better control the reaction and behavior. Thank you for this suggestion.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Smalm

• Live everyday like it's your last for one day will be your last!
  • Rec's: 5
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • treatment in progress, better life, no HA!
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2013, 01:24:09 PM »
Thank you bolth Mir and Tinam7, I'm glad that's it's normal to have anxiety when happy :)
Bookmark and Share
On medication, which is doing great! I love the major improvements it has made for me and he people around me for when I have anxiety I make others suffer, but not anymore!

Tags: