Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: weird feeling in left leg - anyone??  (Read 700 times)

Offline sixpack

• no illogical conclusions please
  • Rec's: 226
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • anxiety lies, don't listen
    • Poke This Member
Re: weird feeling in left leg - anyone??
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2013, 05:31:29 PM »
i am going to ask the questions I asked you earlier today....

answer them for yourself.  you don't have to answer on here.  BUT you should answer them.   Being truly honest with yourself, you should try to figure out how you could have ALS after you answer these questions.

Just a quick couple of questions.   I am not trying to be mean or snarky.  I am trying to figure out how long it will take for you to really see that what ailing you isn't ALS.

how long do you think will it take for the ALS that you believe you have to start REALLY impacting you physically?  How long do you think it will take for your family and friends to take this seriously---I mean that they, too, will know something is very wrong?  Or maybe, more importantly, doctors?  Will it take a few more days or weeks or months.....  I mean it can't be years because the majority of people, once symptomatic, life expectancy is 2-5yrs.  Correct me if I am wrong but you were pretty sure you had ALS a year or two ago right?  Then you didn't believe you did and now, in the last couple of months, your fear has been reignited? 
Bookmark and Share
MOST anxiety occurs on a subconscious level.  JUST because you don't feel consciously anxious or had a day or two of calm doesn't mean your mind & body are relaxed.  It can take months of reduced anxiety before a body goes back to a more non-reactive state

Tags: