Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Please help! Am so confused  (Read 296 times)

Offline @liverpoolfc.com

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Please help! Am so confused
« on: March 02, 2013, 03:11:31 AM »
 Anxiety about sexual orientation.

I have had a few problems over recet months just needed some advice if anybody could help! I am 28 an have een with my newly fiancee for over 4.5 yrs now, it was around nov i went out on a works night out got really really drink alot worse than i have ever been and as a joke i threw the lips on a lad who works with me as a joke he has done it to me and others inthe past an always laugh an joke never no issue! But since then worry has entered my mind (i am 1 of lifes worriers)! Thinkin that i cud be gay! I have never had this issue b4 in my life and before this my relationship was brilliant with my fiancee, so all of a sudden am not eatin,sleepin cannot concentrate nausea the runs all becoz i am terrified!. So i go to see 2 doctors an they say i have got anxiety! And that the whole thing i am worrying about is not a issue!. I do believe that and i do believe i have terrifoed my self so much and worried on and off for a couple months now, i did have alot on my mind before that night out anyway things like job security for both me and my partner paying for our new house vet bills (huge) the doctor and my counsilor have said that my anxiety is latching on to this worry i have and blowing it up!.

Thankyou for reading this post
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 161
    • Poke This Member
Re: Please help! Am so confused
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 06:00:43 AM »
Don't be worry yourself over it. You have a nice girl you intend to marry. When things like that happen with a bloke it can confuse some people. They question why they allowed it to happen. It was just a prank. Something this bloke seems to do a lot. And you should see it as just a prank. Nothing more at all. It has nothing got to do with your sexuality at all. Just move on past it. Get on with life with your girlfriend. And enjoy your life.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline @liverpoolfc.com

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 06:59:19 AM »
Thanks alot for your response and reply! Ye it really terrified me!. I do have my days were i am up and down but i hear thats what anxiety does.

Thanks again
Bookmark and Share

Offline @liverpoolfc.com

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 11:10:01 AM »
I have found that anxiety has changed me as a person! Is that normal? I am interested to no if anybody else has experienced what i have and how they are dealing with it! I am new to this whole anxiety thing and it can be very scary stuff! So any posts would be appreciated

Thankyou
Bookmark and Share

Offline trancelusion

• Just Joined!
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 01:11:57 AM »
Hey bud read your post on another question on here but also came across this one, what your experiencing is intrusive thoughts and which it brings anxiety I have had he same thoughts also thinking did I walk or talk as if I was gay but as I read from the one forum on here the person experienced the same as what I was going through all to do with one silly thought an that thought was that I liked a top a man was wearing then I thought I was going that way but I know myself I ain't as I've always been into females and always had a girlfriend also I've been with my girlfriend now for 6 months and I do have my ups and downs this just anxiety. I had it that bad I was always having bad thoughts and beccause of it I wanted to cut my own he'd off because of the thoughts they were terrifying. But one thing I found out its genetic and you know yourself you aint cause you would have been like it at a young age it is hard to get over it anxiety is a shock to the system an by giving the thoughts attention then the thought becomes bigger then that's what gets you down. One thing that helped me was magnes ium that  vitamin boosts your good thoughts an helps get rid of the bad thoughts. Hope I helped I think talking about it helps also
Bookmark and Share

Offline @liverpoolfc.com

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2013, 06:16:56 AM »
Hello mate..thanks for your post! Ye i have posted all over this website lookin for answers and help!. Magnesium tablets ok i wil look into them!. Ye its been hard time i have my ups an downs like 2 weeks of calm an then bang it comes again the worry the fear tears upon tears heart racing feeling of loosin control!. It has really knocked me down to earth! I am a huge worrier anyway an a serious person who can be negative sumtimes an i think its all linked! I have avoided prescription meds upto now as i have been on google an seen symptons an terrified myself so much i am scared to start!

Thanks for your time much appreciated
Bookmark and Share

Tags: