I am 19 and I've been having a lot of pain recently. I know all of these symptoms are most likely caused by anxiety, but
I just can't get my head over them!
The doctors I've gone to all say I'm fine, also several trips to the ER have resulted in clear tests and a bunch of eye-rolls from staff.
I know I'm healthy and I have no known hereditary diseases (except for diabetes but I'm sure I don't have that), but whenever I feel any kind
of disturbance I immediately freak out.
Here are the symptoms I've been experiencing:
- Tense muscles all over back and neck
- headaches and fuzzy/out-of-focus feeling in eyes
- constant spitting due to mucus and sore-ish throat
- Tongue aches (I had a tongue cramp a few months ago)
- Constant car-sick feeling
- Chest pain/pressure and heart palpitations/flutters
- Weird feeling in neck that makes me loose breath?
- The back of my head hurts (little stings and shocks) every now and then
- I think I have IBS (lots of gas and sometimes constipation)
- Rib pain when I lay down
I've also had trouble sleeping because right when we go to sleep, I start feeling chest pressure and rib pain that
makes me think, "You're dying! Your heart is beating too fat/slow". This has been going on for a while making me sleep at 5 am
and waking up really late.
I really don't know what to do and it stresses me that I can't see a doctor at the moment (No insurance) just to make sure everything is fine.
A few months ago my boyfriend tried picking me up and my shoulder blade got hurt in the process, now it's lifted a little higher than my left one
and my spine feels as though its leaning to one side in the middle.
I just really need some reassurance.. I don't know who to talk to about this and it's really stressing me out.
Sorry about this, I just really need to know if anyone has felt how I feel.
I had some X-rays done a while ago and the doctor told my my back was fine, but then again he rolled his eyes when I told him I had anxiety..was he just telling me that so I would go home?