Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Hello everybody~ C:  (Read 134 times)

Offline maosuzaki

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hello everybody~ C:
« on: January 30, 2013, 03:46:33 AM »
Hi hi everyone~ ^^
My name is Sade (Shaw-day). I'm a 19 year old girl that lives in the United States. My hobbies include drawing, reading, writing, listening to music, watching anime, and cooking.
I suffer from anxiety as well as depression. Lately, it's been taking a firm hold on my lifestyle and it's driving me totally nuts. I had just recently dropped out of college a few weeks ago since things weren't going as well as I had expected them to ever since I enrolled there. I have trouble communicating with people face to face as well, so add social anxiety to that list. I can never really make direct eye contact with others that I do not know when speaking to them. I'm only comfortable around people I have known for a long time as well as talking to others online. It really sucks because my parents don't really seem to understand how my emotions work out. Only my online friends seem to get where I'm coming from. Hopefully in the next time I can visit my doctor, I can tell her about all the problems I've been having lately.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 163
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hello everybody~ C:
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 05:27:32 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.

All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline wolfy

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hello everybody~ C:
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 07:56:25 PM »
Hello, welcome to the forum~!
I have exactly the same problem with social anxiety. I only spend time with a few select friends and even then it could be difficult to leave the house.
It seems like you have some good hobbies, though, which is awesome. Cooking seems to always take my mind off of things c:
Hopefully you'll be able to visit your doctor soon, and get some things figured out. Best of luck!
Bookmark and Share

anything