Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: i dont knowww what doo when feeeling like thatt  (Read 251 times)

Offline tilaakushh

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
i dont knowww what doo when feeeling like thatt
« on: January 02, 2013, 06:07:19 PM »
heyyyy ,
ive beeen having anxiiety atttackss probablyy for a year now i get 4-5 every weeek , and i dont know what to do when i get themmm , i try to close my eyess to seee if itll go away but the feeelings just gets wworsser by the min , && alsooo i wanted to knoww if smokinggg weed is okayy or will itt affect me in any wayy ? do you guys have any advicee towardssss what too doo ?
Bookmark and Share

Offline trend900

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: i dont knowww what doo when feeeling like thatt
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 10:20:19 PM »
Mine? DONT fight against it. dont try to make it go away. Everything its ok, what you feel wont kill you, you wont go crazy, you wont drop dead.. is JUST anxiety. You won't "get promoted" to schizophrenia! after you get a hundred of them. Is it uncomfortable? yep. will it kill you? nop.  ;D

dont say "Omg omg omg! here it comes :| i need to stay calm... i need to relax :|" that stuff dont work. It will make the problem worst. Why? because you're telling to your brain "Hey! this stuff is dangerous! We need to calm down right now!!!"

Just ride it, feel it, say to your self "Here come this crap again... come on, give me more! this is nothing!" let your brain know that there's nothing to worry about.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Evap

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: i dont knowww what doo when feeeling like thatt
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 12:42:46 AM »
I've noticed that marijuana can be beneficial to some people with anxiety and very detrimental to others. I've noticed that if I Medicate when feeling anxious, it can worsen the anxiety, but if I medicate while entirely calm, it wards off the beginnings of anxious feelings. Always consult your doctor before engaging in any self-medication, and if medical marijuana isn't legal in your area, don't use it.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: