Great Post because so many think that OCD is about checking things over and over or washing your hands non stop and other things but it really isn't there are so many more as we can all see now..
For me here is my list.
1. Worrying about my health and families health.
2. Thinking people are mad at me when I have done nothing wrong.
3. Looking ugly and fat.
4. Worrying about losing loved ones and being left alone.
5. Everything in the house needs to be in place.
6. People with colds and flus.
7. I repeat over and over I am sorry to people when it is not needed.
8. Trying to control others actions and words..
9. Can not drink from a can of Pop always use a straw.
10. Can not live without Germ X.
11. All remotes must be lined up.
12. No shoes on the carpet,,drives me crazy!!
13. When I do something it must be Perfect.
14. Meds freak me out I ocd about them..
15. Going out of my House..the WHAT IF's thinking.
16. I want People to treat me like I treat them..worse place is online and mostly Fakebook lol..I will look at peoples photos and comments and be nice and like them or leave nice comments but others can not do that..all about Control I believe everyone should be nice and helpful..
17. Having Money to bury people..yes long story!! but I think about it everyday!!
18. Stains on things...Yikes!
19. Bullies I ocd about them because I was bullied I get so sick of it even as an adult seriously why??
20. I write in tablets and Calendars and have to figure everything out to the T!..
Ok now I am ocding about my list I am now stopping..lol
I am a shopaholic also and have a massive collection of things ,very ocd about Barbies!! Christmas! Betty Boop..I wear myself out.. I own over 40 pr of Betty Boop Pjs..never wear any other just can't!
Now do you all feel better about yourselves?? lol I am kidding.. Oh and never drink or eat after anyone!! Yuckie!
When I worked I was so Ocd I wore myself out!! I was crowned Miss Perfection in 1996!! yes a crown and all!!