You might be a hypo if:
- Family members ask you what your opinion of their medical situation is & which type of doctor they should see - because afterall, you're right more often than not.. when it comes to their health. Just not your own.
- When you consider a doctor's appointment to be he fountain of truth where every problem is going to be fixed.. until you find a new unexplained problem.
- When you're in 12th grade and get asked if you're a med. student in college by a doctor.
- When you have period cramps and are convinced that you're appendix is about to burst.. even though the Advil you took 20 minutes ago is slowly beginning to take effect.
- You feel too hot and take your temperature. You feel too cold and take your temperature. Or you're just curious.. so you take your temperature and compare it to the times it was bad.
- When you panic because your heart beat is too strong.. then when you can't feel it anymore you panic thinking that it is about to stop beating all together.
- Any hangnail/scratch/etc. is the biggest deal in the world in case it gets infected with something deadly.
- You google all night until you're convinced that your tingling right hand (probably caused by anxiety/hyperventalating) is caused by a sore throat that someone in the half way across the world had caught from stubbing their toe on a rock during the war and it gave them pneumonia and they died.
(AKA you suddenly have a million things you didn't have BEFORE you started Googling.. and half of them aren't even related to your initial symptom. It makes no sense - yet it feels true.)
- Your family wants you to go to a doctor which freaks you out more. But they only want you to go so you can be told that you're fine - not because they're worried about your health.
- You get a tickle in your throat and a cough and think your throat is about to close for some unknown reason.