Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: triad technique Has anyone heard of it  (Read 26236 times)

Offline sunnygirl3

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
triad technique Has anyone heard of it
« on: April 19, 2011, 02:59:42 PM »
Can someone explain what this technique is? I have been having panic attacks all my life. Sometimes they are worse. Sometimes they will go away for awhile. But lately due to so much extreme stress, it is coming back. I have difficult time even going out for dinner, by the time dinner is over,  I am at a almost total panic state. It sure is miserable. Last night while trying to sleep, I was so extremely anxious, My breathing was difficult, heart was racing. I also had weird vibrations in my chest and back.  This is not fun as you all know. I will take occasional valium when it get to out of control. I just want to try and rid this with something other then drugs, as it leaves me so washed out after.
Bookmark and Share

Offline pauly j

• Rec's: 42
  • Constant and Never ending Improvement.
    • Poke This Member
Re: triad technique Has anyone heard of it
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 06:30:24 AM »
I am not sure what the question is that you are asking?  Are you asking what a triad technique is?
Bookmark and Share
It's not what's happening to you now or what has happened in your past that determines who you become. Rather, it's your decisions about what to focus on, what things mean to you, and what you're going to do about them that will determine your ultimate destiny.

- Anthony Robbins

Offline sunnygirl3

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 07:54:47 AM »
yes...I heard of it on the internet , something to help with anxiety. Something you do everyday. I was just wondering what it was or if anyone has ever heard of it.
Bookmark and Share

Offline lapallyloga

• Rec's: 4
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2011, 08:23:06 PM »
yes it was one of the first thing that explained my own anxiety.. i am presuming you saw this on a website which was where i saw it, they give you a 60 page document..  it was helpful, i my problems was not with panic attacks it was more generalized anxiety and with intrusive inssessant thoughts and general anxiety..i think possibly the triad technique is very effective for people who suffer from panic attacks.. one thing in the document though, it sort of dismissed meditation as a method but meditation is what has ultimately freed me from my anxiety .. best of luck

D
Bookmark and Share

Tags: