Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Suddenly feeling like the ground is moving up and down.... very scared, help?  (Read 7725 times)

Offline JCWest

• Rec's: 1
    • Poke This Member
Last night I got about 2-3 hours sleep. I was very stressed this morning, could feel the anxiety building up. Most of it was gone by noon. Then this afternoon around 2pm I was walking towards our printer at work when all of a sudden it felt like the ground started to move up and down. I've had this feeling once before but it was brief, this time it lasted for quite some time, and was really exaggerated if I bobbed up and down especially on one leg. It wasn't quite vertigo in that I didn't feel any spinning, but it was extremely scary. It's taken about an hour and it's slowly going away, although I can still feel it a bit. At times I thought I would pass out, but who knows.

Does anyone ever experience anything like this? My HA has been through the roof this week, after 2 weeks of really bad drama at home...  :traurig001:
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cercy

• Poke This Member
Yes, I had that not to long ago, and it turned out to be fluid in my ears. When I posted about it here they also said it can be an anxiety symptom. I have been on medicine to dry out the fluid and I haven't had it come back since.
Bookmark and Share

Offline hypo

• Rec's: 4
    • Poke This Member
I have had this on and off and several times in the dark things seem to move around that weren't-this was when the anxiety was really bad.  I've also read about it being a common symptom of anxiety-it was listed as "feeling like you are walking on a boat"
Bookmark and Share

Offline JCWest

• Poke This Member
Yeah, the 'feeling like you are walking on a boat' thing never really made sense to me until today, what a crazy sensation! I feel fine now however so I'm going to chalk it up to anxiety...  :fragend005:
Bookmark and Share

Tags: