Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Ever get the feeling of a chill down your spine, but on other parts of your body  (Read 3935 times)

Offline JCWest

• Rec's: 1
    • Poke This Member
So recently I've been getting localized 'chills' which run through either one of my legs/butt, one side of my head, or a larger part of my body. I don't remember ever experiencing this before, it feels exactly like a chill down your spine, or if you get a slight gust of cold air hitting your skin. Anybody ever have anything like this, seems a little ridiculous to over think it...

I hope you're all well!
Bookmark and Share

Offline mrsb

• Rec's: 0
    • Poke This Member
Yep, I get this! It happens way more often when I think about it alot. When I pay no attention, it barely happens.
Bookmark and Share

Offline allyboo2

• Rec's: 7
    • Poke This Member
Yep, classic anxiety! :)
Bookmark and Share
"Man. I went to the doctor the other day. All this guy did was suck blood out of my neck. Never go to see Dr. Acula." - Mitch Hedberg

Offline leafsgirl80

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I have this exact symptom in my right leg. It's like a shiver or chill down my leg. Usually I only get it once for a second or two, but sometimes it happens a few times in a row. Then it goes away and I don't have it again for hours. I thought I was going crazy since no one else seemed to have this symptom. Posted on RLS web boards, on here, etc, and no replies. I thought for sure it must be something bad (like MS, my biggest fear). Hearing that you have all had it makes me feel SO much better!! Really glad to have found this post.

Bookmark and Share

Offline sixpack

• Rec's: 195
    • Poke This Member
So recently I've been getting localized 'chills' which run through either one of my legs/butt, one side of my head, or a larger part of my body. I don't remember ever experiencing this before, it feels exactly like a chill down your spine, or if you get a slight gust of cold air hitting your skin. Anybody ever have anything like this, seems a little ridiculous to over think it...

I hope you're all well!

I have.
Bookmark and Share
MOST anxiety happens at the subconscious level.  JUST because you don't feel consciously anxious or had a day or two of calm doesn't mean your mind & body are relaxed.  It can take months of reduced anxiety before a body goes back to a more non-reactive state. 

Offline Flyerfan

• Rec's: 6
    • Poke This Member
Yep.  Get it on one side of my head....weird.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Sunlover

• Rec's: 15
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
    • Poke This Member
This is an old post, but I was doing a search and came up with this - so GLAD I found this!  I hope it can be resurrected for more to reply!
Bookmark and Share

Online IAMHEALTHY

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
This is an old post, but I was doing a search and came up with this - so GLAD I found this!  I hope it can be resurrected for more to reply!

I get themalot in my spine tho
Bookmark and Share

Tags: