Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Freaking out about...BEING ALIVE  (Read 6325 times)

Offline Lunatone

• Rec's: 21
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Freaking out about...BEING ALIVE
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2014, 09:11:37 AM »
I know it sounds crazy, but it's really just the human brain think TOOOO hard. I mean when I'm in public sometimes it really feels like I'm the Matrix and this is just a simulation. Like everyone around me are just robots. Maybe the person behind that movie has the same type of phobia we have, who knows. I know I'm not crazy though, just thinking "out of the box" so to speak. That or I'm seeing live as a spirit being. Either way it helps me calm down a except this physical realm. So much it makes me believe that whatever I do will shape how successful or unsuccessful I am in what we perceive as "life" or "reality". Actually writing this post is helping me solidify this thoughts even further.

you can push that feeling, you know. intentionally do it to a point where it won't bother you. The idea is you simply go all out, and endure all those sensations at once, until they have no power over you.

It is extremely hard to do, but it has a 100% success rate if you do it. Simply go into the bathroom, close the door, and stare into your own eyes in the mirror. Do this for a mere 15 minutes. Don't do anything but look, dont look away, don't fidget or anything. just stare straight at yourself, standing still.

If you can make it that entire time, I guarantee you will see things differently. Most people do not make it five minutes, however. Still, it can't hurt you.
Bookmark and Share