Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Your most annoying anxiety symptoms  (Read 23716 times)

Offline JayB4231981

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Your most annoying anxiety symptoms
« Reply #195 on: August 19, 2013, 03:29:07 AM »
Ha where to start...

Chest pain/discomfort
Brain Zaps
Lightheadedness
Feeling high when I'm not
Head pressure
Hot in the face/ears
Hold hands/feet
Constant high heart rate
Ect
Bookmark and Share

Offline angeleyez031

• Mood: Depressed
    Depressed
  • Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #196 on: August 19, 2013, 04:24:48 AM »
Where to begin lol numb skin sensations in my forearms... Pressure in temples my skin feels tight especially when eating something sweet lol... Pain in my elbows (which might be from carrying my 10kg son lol) and recently sharp pains in my jaw and teeth along with episodes of the blood draining from my face that lasts a few seconds pretty scary ***** :) I'm trying my best to remind myself that I'm only 28 it can't be my heart its just anxiety :) permanent synptoms
Bookmark and Share
I can do all things through christ who gives me strength

Offline Just Emma

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #197 on: August 19, 2013, 07:49:05 PM »
I hope I'm not too late to be responding to this topic (it is a good one). For me, the symptoms are shakiness and weakness in my legs that go to a generalized shakiness and panic. I guess it's not so much depersonalization but it is a feeling of desperation. It's so hard to describe but it leaves me in tears.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lunatone

• Rec's: 17
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #198 on: August 20, 2013, 02:36:04 PM »
So I finally got my thoughts together enough t ogive this objective examination. I believe the worst symptom of panic, is when it ends and you realize you wasted all that time for absolutely no reason.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lunatone

• Rec's: 17
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #199 on: August 20, 2013, 02:41:52 PM »
First timer - I wont call it annoying but a horrible feeling like im going to pass out - on a scale of 1-10 I am a true  10.   Hopefully this chat room will help cause psychologists can only go so far.

Ive passed out from unrelated issues before. i can tell you that how you feel during a panic attack is not actually what fainting feels like. its what you think it must feel like. When you pass out.. well, I'll just describe the events from my point of view."

"Im not feeling well, Im gonna go try why am I on the floor?" It was as if it didn't happen. I was just suddenly on the floor and confused about how i got there, and equally confused abot why everyone was so upset.
Bookmark and Share

Offline patagonia816

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #200 on: September 07, 2013, 12:48:27 PM »
My anxiety started in August. Now I am experiencing ongoing leg weakness (yet I can still run, walk and squat a considerable amount like I was previously able to.....feels the most annoying when I am standing still or in a half crouch position), arm shakiness and occasional finger and toe twitches. I hate it. So for me the ladder are the worst symptoms.....

Anyone else experience consistent leg weakness, twitching??
Bookmark and Share
We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar Wilde

Offline Diane2468

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #201 on: September 07, 2013, 11:48:11 PM »
Depersonalization, remembering a time when I was anxiety free and fearing I can't get back to that :-(

Yes thats what i think too, i just think back to when i didnt have it and it makes me so sad and even more anxious.
And i wonder why it even came along i still dont know why i have this disorder
Bookmark and Share

Offline candice

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #202 on: September 08, 2013, 01:17:43 AM »
I've suffered with depression for a few years now, but anxiety and panic attacks hit me pretty hard for the first time a few months ago 'out of the blue'  I seriously thought I was going crazy and actually called the mental health crisis line of my hospital cause I was thinking of checking in.  Since then, it has been better but still not 100% like before.  I don't drive on the highway anymore,  that really annoys me and I really want to get over that.  And the most annoying thing when I went through a full week of non stop anxiety was thinking I couldn't SWALLOW!  I would be lying in bed not being able to hear anything but my swallowing for a fu**ing week.  And not being able to lie down and watch tv or try to sleep cause I was having such trouble swallowing and thinking I eventually wouldn't be able to swallow and choke or something.  Its actually kind of funny talking about it now, but it sure as hell wasn't while I was living it  :spineyes:

I also suffered with depression I the past and got a sudden onset of anxiety for the first time this past month.  I thought I was dying and going crazy!  I have the tightness of throat/lump in throat feeling still.
Bookmark and Share

Offline okayty

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #203 on: September 10, 2013, 10:15:36 PM »
DEPERSONALIZATION:   
The feeling of walking around in a movie or dream

This is the worst  :traurig001:

Oh and the hypochondriac thinking im gonna die
Bookmark and Share